HoW DOES CRYOGENIC DEFLASHING/DEBURRING WORK?
Our Deflashing machines use liquid nitrogen to help the part reach a low enough temperature where its substrate becomes protected. This process involves freezing the parts in liquid nitrogen, making the unwanted material brittle and easy to remove via tumbling or blasting, resulting in finished parts with precise dimensions and smooth surfaces. Once the excess flash or burrs reach a brittle state, the cryogenic deflashing machines are used to tumble and blast the part with polycarbonate or other media to remove the unwanted burrs and flash.
Yes. The process removes burrs and flash on plastics, metals, and rubber.
Yes, the cryogenic process combined with the appropriate media in the deburring machine removes the smallest burs and flashing.
Deflashing is an efficient and highly effective method that provides several advantages, including:
- Computer controlled process provides higher accuracy than manual deburring
- High level of consistency
- Non-abrasive and will not damage finishes
- Lower cost than other plastic deflashing methods
- Maintains part integrity and critical tolerances
- Lower price per piece
- Use low cost cryogenic deflashing to avoid repairing your expensive mold.
Broad range of products, including:
- O-rings & gaskets
- Medical implants, surgical tools and devices
- Electronic connectors, switches, and bobbins
- Gears, washers and fittings
- Grommets and flexible boots
- Manifolds and valve blocks
Your Single Source of Total Solutions
We look beyond today to increase efficiency and serve your business.
Finished Means Finished. Done.
We eliminate the need for your parts to go elsewhere.