Deburring removes burrs from machined plastic, metal, and rubber parts to produce a smoother, high-quality finish. This process makes parts safer and easier to handle during assembly.
Deburring is used to finish a variety of machined parts such as:
- Medical implants, surgical tools, and devices
- O-rings & gaskets
- Grommets and flexible boots
- Electronic connectors, switches, and bobbins
- Manifolds and valve blocks
- Gears, washers, and fittings
Additional benefits of using cryogenically deburring include:
- Non-abrasive method of removing burrs
- Computer-controlled for a high level of consistency and accuracy
- Efficient and economical
- Leaves little to no dust or residue on parts
- Ideal for large and small parts
- Maintains part geometry and critical tolerances
The use of cryogenic temperatures allows for precise removal of flash from materials including:
- Aluminum die castings
Your Single Source of Total Solutions
We look beyond today to increase efficiency and serve your business.
Finished Means Finished. Done
We eliminate the need for your parts to go elsewhere.