Cleanroom Cleaning & Packaging
At Arrow, we have 3 rooms (ISO Class 7) with Inline Triple Ultrasonic Cleaners. We only use customer-approved chemicals and detergents in addition to 18 meg ohm-deionized (DI) water and UltraPure water, which are monitored for Endotoxin and Microbial levels on a quarterly basis. We also use alcohol, pressure, nitrogen, and ionized air to clean and package your parts. Your parts are double-bagged, heat-sealed, and labeled if required.
Why You Should Utilize Our Cleanroom Cleaning And Packaging Service:
- Regulatory Compliance: Medical devices and components often need to meet stringent regulatory standards for cleanliness and sterility. Sending parts to a cleanroom cleaning and packaging service ensures that the parts are processed in accordance with industry regulations and guidelines.
- Reduced Contamination Risk: Cleanrooms are designed to minimize the presence of airborne particles, microorganisms, and other contaminants that could adversely affect the quality and safety of medical parts. This is crucial for preventing adverse reactions, infections, or other health risks in patients.
- Consistent Quality: Cleanroom processes ensure consistent and repeatable levels of cleanliness and packaging, reducing variability in the quality of the finished medical parts. This is particularly important for maintaining the performance and reliability of medical devices.
- Product Integrity: Cleanroom cleaning and packaging services help protect medical parts from external factors such as dust, moisture, and handling-related contaminants. This ensures that the parts retain their intended properties and functionality throughout storage and transportation.
- Long Shelf Life: Proper cleanroom packaging can extend the shelf life of medical parts, preserving their quality and usability over time. This is essential for minimizing waste and ensuring that parts are ready for use when needed.
- Customer Confidence: Demonstrating a commitment to high standards of cleanliness and sterility through cleanroom processing can enhance the reputation of a medical part business. Customers and end-users will have greater confidence in the safety and efficacy of the products they receive.
- Specialized Expertise: Cleanroom cleaning and packaging services are typically staffed by professionals with expertise in contamination control and sterile processing. This ensures that the medical parts are handled and processed correctly, minimizing the risk of errors.
- Efficient Production: Outsourcing cleaning and packaging to a cleanroom facility allows the medical part business to focus on its core competencies, such as design, manufacturing, and quality control, while leaving specialized cleaning and packaging tasks to experts.
- Customized Solutions: Cleanroom service providers can tailor their processes to meet the specific needs of different medical parts, ensuring that the cleaning and packaging methods are appropriate for the material and design of each component.
Utilizing our cleanroom cleaning and packaging services is crucial for medical part businesses to uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, sterility, and quality. This not only ensures compliance with regulations but also safeguards patient safety and enhances the overall reputation of the business in the healthcare industry.